Friday, June 10, 2011

Istorya#5 : I dream of Alodia Gosiengfiao


Share/Bookmark

Looks like Brad and Angelina is amazed!!

Ahhhhh.....

Kaya naman pala eh...

Nakita nila yung crush ko... :)

Its Alodia Gosiengfiao



Alodia Almira Arraiza Gosiengfiao


(born March 9, 1988 in Quezon City, Philippines) is a Filipina cosplayer model and artist. She graduated in 2009 from Ateneo de Manila University with a BFA Information Design Degree. She has been called the "Cosplay Queen" of the Philippines and recognized for contributing toward raising the profile of cosplay.
One of the reasons why I became a fan of "Costume Playing" or "Cosplay". For me she is the alternative epitome of next generation of beauty. :) I'm a huge fan of her since then.

I'm going to share to you my dream last night it was very weird that i thought it was not dream at all. It was a rainy night that I went to bed early because I usually stay up late just to post another entry for my blog. It was unnatural for me to do that. And then I went to sleep, then the dream suddenly approaches me, and here's how my dream goes......

The setting was on exactly on our house when I was to wake up in the morning then I noticed that I'm all alone, I'd searched for my mother her room and also my sisters but none of the appeared, then I went out of the garden where lots of dried leaves are scattered all throughout the place. I feel so sad...that at any moment I'm gonna cry...when I was about to shed my first tear, I heard a sweet sounding voice from afar its was very sexy and it sounds that she was so innocent..I followed to voice to where it came from then a cute young lady showed up to me...I was so amazed I was stunned with her beauty with her hair flowing with the wind and it glitters and sparkles like the stars...then I suddenly realized it was Alodia Gosiengfiao who called me...


She was daring and so naive ..for me...:) I said to myself, maybe I'm just dreaming DUH!! Alodia Gosiengfiao talking to me??...give me a break man!! If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up anymore....hehehehehe!!

And she continues to call me..."Hey EJ!! why are you crying?" said alodia, and I replied uhmm...aahhhh...uhhmmm...I cant barely speak with all the amazement and anticipation its very self explanatory.. :) then she said to me..."Don't worry I'll be here for you. maybe you just need a friend like me to be with." I was so touched that I think I'm gonna burst into tears...but I don't want Alodia see me cry in front of her.

I said to her. "Ang bait mo naman miss Alodia, kahit hindi mo ako kilala personally, still you consider me as your friend. " with a tear slowly dropping to my left cheek noting that she must not see it whili I'm talking with her.



"Ganun talaga yon... :) with the cutest smile on the planet that moment was so EPIC! to me that I wan to hug her for what she has done to me..then a weird ringing tone suddenly distracts me on focusing to alodia, then things went into a blur moment like a warping scene from "shaider" when the forces of evil has to call its mother-ship to attack the earthlings...

Then..... TOOOGGGG!!! a swift action had take place on me, like a ninja just killed his victim from a slash on a the neck, I see a flash of white light caming from no where and I opened my eyes...

Its was the folding bed thrown to me by my sister, because it was already 12noon and I'm still asleep..

EPIC FAIL!

Then I realized it was only just a dream....:'( with a background song of Nelly of the same title.


Its was only a dream.... ^_^

And thats how my dream goes....

Looking forward to share more of my dreams.. you too can also share just view the share your stories page. I hope that I could meet Ms.Alodia Gosiengfiao in person maybe someday...hehehe!! ^_^

Thanks for reading! Have a great day and take care!!




0 comments: