Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Istorya # 4: Love me for Who I am


Share/Bookmark


Song that really affects me everytime I hear it playing..



Its raining today and I love it when it rains, I love walking on the rain and thinking the past heartaches and pains that I felt.

Im gonna share my story yesterday, It was gloomy day yesterday that I decided to have a go to a mall to have some time for myself and I haven't went out for the longest time I get stuck in home because I don't have money to go anywhere, so I decided to go to the nearest mall yung walking-distance lang para walang gastos. :) when I was walking from home napansin ko na marami na palang nagbago sa lugar kasi halos 4 months rin akong hindi lumabas ng bahay..

I went to the mall, magpapalamig ng konti tas bibili ng ng siomai sa "master siomai" na worth P25.00 tas drinks na P20.00 solve na!! with a budget of P50.00 pwede na tapos yung limang pisong tira yun yung panglalaro ko sa arcade, maglalaro ako ng "tekken dark resurrection" tapos matatalo ako agad kapag may nagchallenge sakin na malupit..after 2 rounds talo na ako, kaya swerte lang kung maka-abot ako "Stage 5" gamit yung favorite character ko na si "Jin Kazama" ...

Then I'll go to the national bookstore tingin-tingin sa mga nakabukas na books, lagi kong inaabangan yung mga bagong sating na "Manga" sa unahan na part na shelves...

Ayun lang and then I decided to go home agad kasi wala akong payong baka maabutan ako ng ulan..

When I was on my way home I saw a little girl on the corner of the establishment next to the bank she caught my attention because she seemed to starving... and I have my spare siomai, binigay ko agad yung tira kong siomai to the poor girl and tumingin sya sakin sabi nya "salamat po..." with the little smile on her face, natuwa talaga ang puso ko nun... naisip ko masarap palang tumulong. :')

Then the rain comes...I have no umbrella to cover me so that I was all wet running to find some shelter to stop by.. and I realize why I am suffering this?? wala akong payong!! 

I have a definite Epic Fail that day....hehehe....so next time don't forget to bring your umbrella!!

Good Times!! :)

0 comments: