Saturday, June 4, 2011

Istorya # 3 : I Have A Psoriasis


Share/Bookmark
*this is a story sent to me by friend who is from Canada his name is James. He emailed me yesterday to share his story here in "Stories of Felix Valentino" and this is his story.....



Hello Felix Valentino, I'm James from Canada I just saw your site last week and I was inspired to share my story here, just a little bit nervous about writing my first article online, I hope the readers would appreciate it. Well, I wrote because I want to share my story about being disregarded and being ridiculed for the longest time. There was a time on summer of 2009, On that year i'm on my 3rd level in college currently taking psychology quite difficult but still I'm getting used to it. I was a loner that time nobody want to come with me and interact with me, during weekends I used to stay at my home hoping for the next day to come. I didn't have the chance to have fun because the people around me thinks that I am not human just because of my physical appearance does it mean that people must not stay close or even talk to me. I have the sickest life ever not knowing how wonderful life would be without having a skin disease. Oh by the way I didn't mention a while ago that I had Psoriasis.

Psoriasis - is a chronic immune-mediated disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. There are five types of psoriasis: plaque, guttate, inverse, pustular and erythrodermic. The most common form, plaque psoriasis, is commonly seen as red and white hues of scaly patches appearing on the top first layer of the epidermis (skin). Some patients, though, have no dermatological symptoms.

Its been hitting me for the past 12 years it show'd up when I was in grade school., and from that day people start to stay away from me, even beggars run when they see my cluttered skin. In order for me to cope with the everyday life I always wear long sleeves jackets and always take my prescribed medications. 

having this condition is not easy I need to deal to every people that I will meet everyday. and to accept what I become now. I thought life would be as miserable as it is, knowing that I had this condition forever. What else  should I say?? 

Even when it come to finding my love of my life, to me its impossible maybe the readers are confused I didn't sound like a psychology student right? I have to confess that every night I always cry to have this situation nobody want to live anymore and beside people like you are the ones who are lucky enough. 

I wanna freak out everytime somebody tells to me that I'm so disgusting to see. I attempted to end this life but I didn't I want to prove to everyone around me that I'm still a human and a human had the right to be respected and to be loved. I'm only contented on my life now being single for the longest time and didn't have any girlfriends to have, I didn't also experience having sex to the opposite sex because she might spit on me when she see my condition.




Until I met Marie. Marie is a Psoriasis patient like me too were on the same age and on the same school, we met each other in an organization of psoriasis patient here in canada. We get to know each other for the first time and we share each others thoughts and feelings, I  thought that I will be miserable forever but from the day I met Marie she changed my life and inspires me to live longer and to continue pursuing my dreams and aspirations in life. My goal now is to have Marie in my life and guess what she also accepted me to her life and be her man forever.

Now, We became couples for a year we have the best time we had in our life and I enjoy sharing the rest of my life with her as her husband. I just realized that in every problems in life that you will encounter never ever loose hope for it is your last resort. And always be optimistic about what is happening in our lives, I became more productive and contented before. take out the bad vibes the mad world has to offer us, and learn to become the master of your own universe.

And thats how my story goes...

I hope the readers would appreciate my story I had shared to Felix Valentino. And I'm looking forward to write again to update you about what is happening about me and my wife maria.

Thank you very much Felix, you're the man! And also the readers! Have a blessed day to everyone.

Sincerely Yours.
James Simons



~and thats the story of our sender James Simons he is quite awesome right? despite having a physical disabilities he manage himself to overcome every obstacles that he will encounter. And with the help of Maria her beloved wife, Maria gave James the reason to continue living and share their live together... :( 

this guy really inspires me... you got my respect here bro! you're my idol now.. :'(

And for that I dedicate this song to James Simons who is currently having their peaceful with maria. :) I dedicate this song "Dont Dream Its over" by Sixpence Non the richer and "Moments of Love" a version of Janno Gibbs and Jennilyn Mercado from the Philippines. Hope you'll like it!

ENJOY!!

^_^


~~~


Feel free to post your comments on the comments box!

I'm so HAPPY!!

Lets make love everyone!!

YEAH!


0 comments: